Smoked Salmon and Egg SandwichWine Pairings: Pinot Noir
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 3/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 (1-ounce) slices whole-grain bread, toasted
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 4 ounces smoked wild salmon
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Bring water and vinegar to a simmer in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add eggs, 1 at a time; simmer 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- Combine cheese, onion, dill, and 1/8 teaspoon salt; spread 1 tablespoon cheese mixture over each bread slice. Top each serving with 1/4 cup arugula and 1 ounce salmon. Remove eggs from pan with a slotted spoon; top each sandwich with 1 egg. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Serves 4 / Recipe www.myrecipes.com