Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes, 1 hour to marinate
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 8 boneless and skinless breasts, cubed
- ½ cup rose or dry white wine
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- juice from 1 lemon
- ½ tsp dry thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and whisk until well mixed.
- Place chicken and marinade in a shallow dish; mix until well coated. Marinate no more than 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and skewer on wooden or metal skewers; bake or grill until done.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped thyme and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice before serving.
- Serve with rice or roasted garlic mashed potatoes.
Recipe from www.ste-michelle.com/wineFood