- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch-squares
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 garlic cloves
- 2 cups fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- With food processor on, drop garlic through food chute; process until minced. Add parsley and remaining ingredients; process 1 minute or until finely minced. Makes 4 servings (serving size: about 1/3 cup sauce)
Chicken & Veggies:
- Prepare grill.
- Coat chicken and vegetables with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken and vegetables on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill chicken 6 minutes on each side or until done; grill vegetables 3 minutes on each side. Serve chicken with Chimichurri Sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, until the corn mixture is golden brown. Serve warm.
Serves 8 / Recipe from www.myrecipes.com