- 1 (14 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes with garlic and olive oil or other Italian-style seasonings
- 1 1/2 cups frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/3 cup halved Sicilian or other green olives
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper, or to taste
- 4 (4 ounce) chicken cutlets
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb of your favorite pasta
Cook pasta according to directions.
Combine tomatoes, spinach, olives, capers and crushed red pepper in a bowl. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with pepper.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken until browned on one side, 2 to 4 minutes. Turn it over; top with the tomato mixture. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook until cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
Serve over pasta.
Serves 4 / Recipe from www.allrecipes.com