Sombrero FajitasWine Pairings: Malbec
- 3 pounds beef skirt steak
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons fajita seasoning
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 onion, chopped 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 10 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Rub steaks with garlic powder and fajita seasoning, and cut into 1 1/2-inch strips. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until just crisp and brown. Stir chopped onion, bell pepper, and cilantro into the skillet with the bacon. Add steak strips, and cook, stirring frequently, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, heat through; remove from heat, and top with Monterey Jack cheese. Serve with warm flour tortillas.
Serves 8 | Recipe www.allrecipes.com