- 1 (2 1/2 lb) boneless beef top sirloin steaks
- 1 1/2 cups Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (optional)
- 1 lb uncooked pasta, cooked according to pkg directions
- 4 cups chopped spinach
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons gorgonzola, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons gorgonzola (for sprinkling on top of finished dish)
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, glaze
- chopped fresh parsley leaves, for sprinkling
- Mix the Italian dressing, rosemary and lemon juice, if using, together. Add the marinade to the beef toss and let marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat Alfredo sauce in large sauté pan. Add onion, spinach and Gorgonzola cheese.
- Grill steak to desired doneness. Cut steak into 1/2" cubes.
- Place drained pasta in sauté pan with heated Alfredo sauce. Toss pasta with sauce and place on a large platter.
- Place grilled beef on pasta and sauce. Drizzle with balsamic glaze. Sprinkle with remaining Gorgonzola cheese, sun dried tomatoes and parsley leaves.
Recipe from www.food.com